For various common tensile testing machines such as spring tensile testers, tensile and compression testing machines, universal material testing machines, tensile testing machines, strength testing machines, impact testing machines, etc., we should pay attention to a few points when maintaining them :
1. Before testing, the tensile testing machine must ensure that the system is preheated for more than 20 minutes in advance, so as to minimize the influence of temperature.
2. The oil used in the buffer should be kept clean. When the oil level is less than two-thirds of the tube depth, it should be replaced immediately.
3. Before starting the tensile strength testing machine, check whether the friction part should be filled with lubricating oil.
4. Before holding the test piece, the brake handle must be stuck and released after adding the test piece.
5. Lubrication is not allowed in the main bearing of the dynamometer. The surface of the friction wheel in the gearbox must not be filled with oil or splashed with oil stains, the friction surface should be absolutely clean, and the ramp block on the swing arm must not be violently impacted.
6. After the test, cut off the power, and then clean the surface of the testing machine to protect it in time to prevent the surface from rusting.
7. On average, perform maintenance on the tension machine 2 to 3 times per month.
Notes on the operation of the testing machine:
1. Select the range switch before starting.
2. The test machine is recommended to warm up for 10 minutes before the test.
3. Check before the test: limit switch, manual control button, upper and lower position machine, whether the work is normal and reliable.
4. It is strictly forbidden to plug and unplug the communication line between the computer and the testing machine with power on.
5. During a group of tests, do not change the settings at will.
6. During the test, do not adjust the limit switch at will. The adjustment of the position of the limit switch follows: on the premise that the test is carried out normally, ensure that the two fixtures cannot collide. If the two fixtures collide, serious consequences will result.
7. It is strictly forbidden to plug and unplug the sensor extension cord while it is live.
8. Do not delete computer system files and test software at will. It is recommended that the special plane be used exclusively and managed by someone. The computer or test software is paralyzed by deleting files at will.
9. The operator cannot leave during the test, and the machine must be stopped.
A piece of material put around the neck of certain pet animals, such as dogs, cats, or pigs, for control, identification, or other purposes. Identification tags and medical information is often placed on collars. Collars are also useful for controlling the animal, as they provide a handle for grabbing or a means of leading. Similar collars are used with non-pet animals, such as zoo animals and livestock. Pet collars can be made of leather, nylon or metal. Metal collars are normally used for larger dogs. They can come with traditional or quick-release buckles. Collars are sometimes used for fashion purposes.Mainly divided into Cat Collar and Dog Collar.
Pet Collar OEM,Cat Collar OEM,Dog Collar OEM,Pet Collar,Cat Collar,Dog Collar
Yangzhou Eco Pi international trading Co.,Ltd , https://www.eco-pi.com