First, the need to pay attention to outdoor hiking
1, it is best to go hand in hand, at least three or more people, on the way can help each other, take care of each other. However, it is better not to have too many people. Otherwise, they will interfere with each other and their actions will be inconvenient. Baggage is light and light, but be sure to bring some commonly used drugs.
2, before departure to deal with all aspects of the areas that need to go through, their own physical conditions (such as lower extremity vascular disease, skin ulcers and flat foot disease are not suitable hiking and understanding of the climatic conditions at that time.
3. When hiking in warmer weather areas, avoid the hottest time between 11am and 3pm. Wear straw hats and water bottles to avoid heatstroke.
Thirst for quenching. It is best to prepare a pot of tea water, add some salt as appropriate. Tea can thirst, salt can prevent excessive sweating and cause insufficient salt in the body.
4, to grasp the walking speed, usually two slower, the middle slightly faster, began to walk slowly, a few days later to speed up. Every day should be a big break, usually at noon. Rest locations should avoid direct sunlight and low-lying, damp areas.
5, to ensure adequate sleep time and nutritional supplements, do not only eat dry food for a long time, try to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
6. It is better to wear hiking shoes or special hiking shoes when walking. This type of shoes is flexible, lightweight, breathable, and non-slip. It can moderately buffer the brain and reduce walking distance. The swelling caused by the foot can also wear semi-new and old shoes. In case the shoe is not selected or the posture is not correct, if there is pain or friction in a certain part of the foot during walking, stick a piece of medical tape or place a single-sided adhesive on the corresponding part of the shoe. In general, This prevents blistering
7. If it is a long-distance hiking tour, it is advisable to conduct several adaptive trainings before departure and gradually increase the amount of exercise to enhance endurance. When walking, use your feet to touch the ground and use moderate force to maintain your balance.
8, after the end of walking on foot, use warm water to wash feet to relieve fatigue. When there is blisters in the soles of the feet, use a needle (first wipe it with an alcohol swab or burn it on a fire) to induce water and then apply red syrup to prevent infection. Remember not to tear off the skin, so that it is easy to infect the pain that will aggravate the foot.
9. When walking uphill, the body should be slightly forward; climb the steep zigzag route; down the mountain, the body should be slightly back, relax the muscles of the lower extremities, so as not to lumbar leg pain.
10, hiking should be based on their physical conditions to determine the daily journey, usually 4 to 5 kilometers per hour. Every walk, choose shades, pavilions, etc. to rest for 15 minutes to restore your strength.
11. There is also some fun around the road. Do not always go the same way, you may wish to go around and look at the surrounding environment, because of the different climate and seasons, but there are different changes. Sometimes it's good to stop and watch. There may be new discoveries.
12. Personal tourism in hiking and walking personal clothing In addition to carrying the above-mentioned outdoor products, it is important to have a pair of shoes that you think are comfortable and easy to travel. The soles should not be too thin and avoid wearing new shoes.
Second, fitness mountaineering must pay attention to matters
1. Check your body before climbing. It is best to do a full physical examination to avoid accidents.
2. Know the route of climbing in advance and plan a good rest and meal place. It is best to have acquaintances to lead the way and prevent blindly squatting in the mountains.
3, the intensity should not be too large climbing intensity should not be too large.
4, not thirsty first drink water to climb the mountain generally choose early morning as well. Exercise should pay attention to add water, drink more water on the basis of satisfying thirst quenching, so that you can reduce the degree of lack of water during exercise. Beverages should be selected to contain appropriate sugars and electrolytes (and preferably vitamin C) to reduce fatigue and restore strength.
5, warm-up first, after the relaxation began to climb mountain training, must not be on the increase in the amount of exercise, we must step by step. It is usually necessary to do some simple warm-up exercises first. At the end of the exercise, you should relax to better protect your muscles.
6, vitamin "heat supplement" When climbing the mountain because of energy and various nutrients consumption are relatively large, food should be easy to digest, eat less food containing crude fiber and easy to produce gas, eat more alkaline food vegetables, fruits and so on.
7. Be aware of the climate characteristics of the mountains and strive to obtain reliable weather forecasts before climbing. Bring good clothing (preferably dedicated down jacket or outdoor clothing) to prevent colds in the morning and evening.
8, do not sit on the damp ground and the wind at the break, when sweating can be slightly loose collar, do not take off the hat, to prevent cold wind.
9. It is necessary to do some warm-up exercises before climbing. When you are climbing, your thoughts must be calm and your movements must be slow to avoid excessive fatigue.
10, mountaineering is not for competition, just for fitness or pleasure. Therefore, regardless of speed, only seek happiness. Or along the stone escalator, or find a tree-lined path, walking slowly, watching the scenery, viewing ancient sites, talking and traveling, fun.
11. Try to take as little luggage as possible, and neatly dispose the outdoor supplies in a travel bag and go forward lightly. Bring a walking stick to save energy and safety. When walking on a steep slope, it is best to climb the zigzag route to reduce the slope.
12. When climbing upwards, there are intentions to add some bouncing movements at each step, which not only saves energy, but also makes people look more energetic.
13, do not go too fast down the mountain, but can not run, so that the knee and leg muscles feel excessive tension, so that the knee injury or muscle strain.
14, in the mountaineering, but also from time to time to prevent the waist and legs sprain, therefore, in each break, we must massage the muscles of the waist and legs to prevent muscle stiffness.