First, the basic cycling skills
The correct cycling posture is: the upper body is lower, the head is slightly tilted forward, and the arms are bent naturally to facilitate bow bending at the waist and lower the body's center of gravity. At the same time, the impact caused by the bumps on the car is prevented from being transmitted to the body. With a strong grip, the hips sit firmly on the seat.
There are three kinds of cycling methods: freestyle, tiptoe down, and heel down.
1. Freestyle pedaling methods: At present, most elite athletes use freestyle pedaling methods. This stepping method is based on the fact that the ankle joint angle changes with the rotation of the foot. Freestyle pedaling is in accordance with mechanics. The direction of force is consistent with the circumferential tangent line formed when the ankle rotates. This reduces the knee and thigh movement, helps to increase the pedaling frequency, naturally passes through the critical zone, and reduces the dead point. . Thigh muscles can also be relatively relaxed. However, this method of riding is harder to master.
2, toe down method: its pedaling feature is that the toe throughout the pedaling process is always down, this method of ankle joint activity range is small, help to improve the frequency, easy to grasp, but the leg muscles It is always in a state of tension and is not conducive to the natural passage of critical areas.
3, the heel-down type pedaling method: heel-down type pedaling method is toe slightly up, heel down 8 to 15 degrees, this method is rarely used in normal cycling, just a few people in the process of riding Do not use the heel-down approach when using too much force. Its characteristic is that the muscle changes the exertion state in a short time, obtains the temporary short rest, achieves the goal of restoring muscle fatigue.
Second, turning skills
(A) Tilting method: The body is a line, tilted to the bend.
1. The body's center of gravity is based on the inclination of the car and the person's car maintains the same inclination.
2. Stretch the knees on the outside and add a little subconscious force, as if you are going to step on your foot (but don't look for us if you really step it down).
3. Use the inner knee to stand on the beam, this is a good way to adjust your trajectory, reduce the pressure can reduce the camber.
4. The outside hand pulls the handlebars slightly.
Two good times to use tilt:
Can take advantage of less-exciting turns (less than 45 degrees)
Can clearly see the front but unfamiliar corners
On wet asphalt roads, two sloping defects:
On rainy days, although this turning technique can give you a good traction, its angle and weight distribution and arrangement are not conducive to the wet surface; the tilting technique is not sensitive to the corresponding torsion.
(b) Keep the Law: The car is upright and the body is tilted into the bend.
1. Move forward until the nose and brakes line up.
2, keep the car upright, the body tilted inside the bend (enough to allow the outside of the arm straight)
3. Turn the handlebars to the side of the bend.
4. Bend the elbow of the inner arm and pull the handlebar back, while the outer arm pushes the handlebar to turn the handlebars.
5. Keep the knees on both sides and continue to pedal.
Three, bicycle downhill riding technology
Uphill and downhill riding technology is an important basic technology for road bikes.
(I) Uphill riding technology
Uphill riding to maintain normal pedaling action, can not be sudden use of force, under normal circumstances, should not use a stand-up or pull-style riding method, otherwise it will consume too much energy. When encountering short-distance slopes, the inertia principle of the object movement should be fully utilized to easily step on the ground. When approaching the top of the slope, a stand-up type of riding can be used to increase the speed as much as possible to create favorable conditions for accelerating the downhill slope. In case of a long uphill, it is necessary to adjust the transmission ratio in time according to their own physical conditions, and do not wait until the bicycle is fully moved and the speed is completely lowered to change the transmission ratio. It is necessary to resolutely avoid the phenomenon of restart. When the slope is longer or has a steep slope, stand-up riding methods can be used alternately to adjust the forced position and allow some muscles to rest.
Don't get too close to the car when you go uphill. Due to the force of the uphill, the traffic often swings left and right, and if it is too close to the car, a collision may occur. In addition, when climbing uphill, the speed drops significantly, and following the car will limit the riding method.
(b) Downhill riding technology
To achieve the desired effect when riding downhill, you must be courageous, smart, focused, and focused. You must keep your eyes on the road ahead and be prepared to deal decisively with any situation on the road. You must not only make full use of the freewheeling motion of the car, but also Dare to take the initiative to step on and increase speed.
When turning, the body and the car must be kept in line, tilted inward, keeping the upper body and the car in a straight line to overcome the centrifugal force. The angle of inclination depends on the speed and the size of the curve, but generally it must not exceed 28 degrees, otherwise there is a danger of slipping.
Control the speed before turning. Gradually decelerate with the brake method. When braking, use as much as possible before and after the brake. The front brake can be slightly advanced. Before using the front brake, the direction of the front wheel must be the same as the direction of the car's forward direction. Otherwise, it will be due to the weight of the cyclist and The inertia of the car was limited and it caused wrestling. Open the gate after entering the bend to avoid unnecessary deceleration. Do not use too much force on the rear gate of a bend. Otherwise, the car may turn or slip.
Fourth, the brake skills
The front brake can provide you with very good braking force, but it can also make you a trapeze player. Here we tell you how to brake.
(I) Move the center of gravity backwards when using the front brake
When you use the front brake, your center of gravity will naturally move forward due to inertia, and you must practice moving your center of gravity back (consciously lowering your back, buttocks moving backwards) when you start braking. The more the center of gravity moves back, the more braking power you can use.
You can practice in the sand or on a slightly slippery flat ground, speed up and use different forces to depress your front and rear brakes and learn how to control your brakes. Or ask the master how to use the brakes while riding.
(B) The power to reduce the front brake when turning
Like driving a car, you must reduce speed when turning. If you press your brakes hard while turning, you will slip and lose control. Use your front and rear brakes to reduce your speed while turning. Your front wheel's response will be reduced when braking, so reducing your front brake force will make your turn more perfect.
If you need to use the brakes on a downhill sharp turn, try to use the power of the rear brake. If on the ground, at the last moment of the brake, lower the center of gravity and use the brake force by 30% behind and 70% behind.
(C) Do not excessively press the front brake
"Inertia is your friend." You need speed to go through rocks and obstacles. Otherwise the wheels will stop turning and throwing you over the handle. Excessive depression of the front brake can cause your center of gravity to move forward and lead to the front of the vehicle.
If you use the front brake in a steep downhill turn, then you must control your front and rear brakes at the same time. Do not press excessively and forcefully. At this time, you can use the brakes as a one-touch action to prevent braking. The phenomenon of locking occurred.
Fifth, mountain bike riding skills - simple tips make you more like a professional rider
Ride your mountain bike on the road, bathe in the countryside with your family and children, and enjoy the excursions. There may be one or two things that might surround you: Or you may be hungry during a mountain bike ride and want to eat something, but when you let go of your hand and ride it, it is easy to fall; you want to drink water. At the time, your kettle is far from you and it is difficult to get it; when you want to observe the situation behind you, don't worry. After we explain it, these tips will only be a little practiced and you will be very skilled. As if it were a born ability.
1. Is it dry mouth? If possible, first find a flat, or slightly downhill, road (the uneven road is not a good time to release one hand to the handle), do not stop pedaling, and keep looking forward, not Look at your hand, bend one elbow slightly and hold the handle. The elbow microbend can absorb the vibrations caused by the stone pavement, and at the same time, it can stabilize any movement that affects the direction of the mountain bike when you drink water. The other hand reaches down and takes the kettle. At this time, you can't look below but keep it. Look straight ahead, and keep practicing until you are very skilled. If your kettle is a trumpet, when you reach for it, grab the cap part of it. If it is a large kettle, you can hold the sunken part of the bottle. When you drink water, the bottle should be on the side of the mouth. So as not to cover the line of sight. Use your teeth to remove the cap, drink it, use your body to hold the lid closed, and then slide the bottle back onto the shelf. Still do not look down and keep looking straight ahead. If this trick does not work, then it would be better to bring a bottle to the road, or try a hands-free drinking system. Just put a straw into your mouth.
2. When you look backwards, your hand can't leave the handle and you should pay attention to the road ahead. When you look back from your left shoulder, relax your right hand and slightly bend your elbows so that your upper body reverses However, it can still maintain the straight direction of the mountain bike. If you ride very fast, you can also quickly look behind the bottom of your left arm and look at it quickly. If you need to look at the rear for a long time, you must sit upright, grab the faucet near the standpipe with your right hand, then release your left hand, and turn your body slightly on the seat cushion to look back. A professional tips : When you ride with another person, when you look back, sit and touch the shoulders of your fellow rider. This will help you ride straight.
3. If you plan to ride a mountain bike for more than an hour, then it is necessary to prepare some foods made of natural foods that can enhance your physical strength in your underwear pocket. Of course, you cannot use your hands to eat a lunch. You can only eat this simple packaged food. Before you go, you should tear up the plastic wrapper so that you don't have to wrestle when you take it. The place where these foods are placed at the same time is preferably a pocket that is easily accessible, rather than a deep pocket mixed with a map, etc., which is extremely inconvenient to pick up. When you are ready for a meal, sit your body upright, hold one hand in the tap part next to the standpipe, bend your elbows slightly to reduce vibrations, and then scoop out the food, following the tear you had earlier The part is torn down and you can eat it. Remember, you shouldn't lose the skin when you're finished, you should put it in your backpack.
4. The swaying rider is a dangerous member of the group's rides. Even a single rider can endanger others when crowded. If you don't know how to go straight on your bike, then you should practice along the white paint line along the road. But if your arms and upper body cannot relax, this simple exercise is almost impossible, so be sure to relax naturally. Gently hold your hands with your hands, bend your elbows slightly, look about 30 feet ahead, but do not focus on straight lines. Just know that you are following this line, and soon you will find yourself walking Very stable